View Single Post
Old 2006-10-05, 22:40   Link #1206
Ziv

I saw this AMV at my anime club, I missed the title and I don't have any pics, but I figure the plot is bizzare enough that someone must know what it is from this description. It seemed pretty old by the animation style/quality. It seemed like an OVA, but I couldn't tell since it was shown in AMV form.

The plot is as follows:

This city is being attacked by a giant eyeball monster. The monster looks like a giant plant with tentacles near the ground, and a huge eyeball at the top. The eyeball monster sends out several small flying eyeball monsters who terrorize the people. Just as a group of them are about to kill a girl who is kneeling over the corpse of her mother/older sister, a dude with spiky metal shoulder pads and fancy sunglasses comes out and kills them all. The eyeball monster then sends down this purple light which materializes into a person with purple hair and an eyeball mask. This person throws the sunglasses dude through several buildings, and then impails him on a spear. The scene switches to some sort of underground facility where a person gets out of a vat of liquid. The person running the machines hands a pair of sunglasses to the person in the liquid, who it turns out is the sunglasses guy.

now the coup de grace. The girl who was saved by the sunglasses dude is praying in a chapel. Just then, a bunch of the small flying eyeball monsters rush in and abduct her. She is absorbed into the giant eyeball monster. The camera shows a giant glowing yellow ring around the earth, which moves up toward the top of the earth, shrinks into a point, and blasts down on the earth as a beam. The chapel is engulfed by the beam, and the statue of Jesus in the chapel begins to glow. Bishie Jesus emerges from the chapel and throws a rose through the purple-haired eyeball mask guy's face. He then uses a purple kamehameha on the giant eyeball monster. He staggers, and then grows angel wings and flys towards, and into the eyeball monster. The monster starts to wither, begins growing rose buds, and then explodes. The girl emerges from the monster unharmed. the end.

Last edited by Ziv; 2006-10-05 at 22:55.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote