View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 14:25   Link #28
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLand View Post
To play devil's advocate, is it really a joke? Love is prevailing in EVOL, it just isn't destined love which continues through each and every reincarnation cycle and can't ever change. In some ways, the idea that people will fall in love in each and every one of their reincarnations is very limiting. Take what we previously believed about Apollonius and Celiane: that each time, they would become new people with new traits, and that they would have to fall in love all over again with that new person, but that they definitely would fall in love, and nothing could change it?
From what I can deduce the whole (a "I am destined to be with you" (b "I am not destined to be with you" came about in 12,000 years ago (Sylvia and Apollo) because technically (or rather apparently Apollonius did not reincarnate cos he obviously had no regrets or lingering feelings for him to come back in the next cycle) but then you'd think he would get reincarnated at some point RIGHT??? So maybe he is actually Solar Aquarion (or like Fudo never dying and always around them)...Kagura and Amata are obviously stating the past and present but maybe Sylvia and Apollo were only destined to meet but falling in love with each other was entirely up to them because honestly no one not even destiny can determine who you fall in love with (but this is ANIME) or maybe it wasn't love at all but mutual feelings for each other in Sousei...because technically they didn't say "I Love You' yer they kissed but anyone can kiss...maybe Pollon is much more than he seems to be...