View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 14:35   Link #108
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
That's Zetsu. Sorry, but I don't think any of Zetsu's intelligence has affected Obito (at least not directly), and no I do not view the work with "spiral zetsu" as being a full immersion/combination.
neither do i. as i tried to explain, i think the two characters merged prior to obito's fight with minato

Quote:
What's this "original levels" talk?
i was quoting you...

Quote:
Obito may not be very intelligent (before or after his accident), but that doesn't mean he cannot speak and act with conviction. Additionally, it is not like he needs any actual intelligence considering that Madara already concocted the entire plan. All Obito needs to do is be an emo and push through a plan someone else already created. It doesn't take a genius to follow instructions, especially when the instructions can talk to you (via B.Zetsu).
obito wasn't smart enough to do what tobi has done imho. i think a merging of him with zetsu would explain the change. he does speak in 2 different voices and one of them is silly just like spiral zetsu was after all. i would put money on spiral zetsu having the same voice as silly tobi in the tv series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I was trying to make sense of Tobi's actions by explaining it with having Obito's mind merged with Madara's will and such things. But the recent chapters made it clear that Obito is just Obito and nobody else, not even Zetsu.
i disagree. just look at his appearance. when obito speaks with young nagato and yahiko he is clearly wearing the spiral zetsu suit. when he invades konoha a few pages later he looks like normal tobi with the black suit and no zetsu armor. something changed between those 2 versions of obito we just haven't been told exactly what it was. my theory is that he merged with spiral zetsu to make himself more powerful and smarter
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote