View Single Post
Old 2007-09-06, 10:33   Link #25
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiled one View Post
This arises several temporary conclusions.

And let us revert it when Priscilla saw Teresa. Priscilla actually lied to us all, in a sense. Even I was fooled.

When she fought Teresa, this wasnīt about good or evil as Priscilla wanted to be. What I do believe, for now, is that Priscilla wanted Teresa dead because of Clare...Personally because of her.
Wait! and Calm your horses because I am not going kinky here. Not Yuri!

It does make sense. Why did Clare was spared? Because Prscilla didnīt saw little girls? Because she thought Clare was worthless to eat? Quite the contrary..I do love this mangaka plot twists.
Priscilla spared Clare the same way she spared Raki. Raki saved her from a "rock" and something cliked inside of her....Raki became a brother to her, thatīs why she clinged to him. Clare, at that time, was spared because to Priscilla, she saw Clare as a sister.
Priscilla saw Teresa as the Youma that killed her family, thatīs why she fought like a manic with false ideals of protecting Clare "Sister" from the Youma "Teresa" Thus, she mumbled Papa and Mama in the fight.

Personally, I wouldnīt be suprised that, after feasting in those villages she returned there to pick up Clare. She didnīt find the girl thus, she went to town to town eating and trying to find her "family"

Now, there is only one doubt...Was it only Clare and Raki? Or Priscilla sees brother and sister in all the boys and girls?....My guess is no. Otherwise Priscilla would have spared Ophelia`s brother...Logical explanation for ophelia survival probably revolves around her brother using his body as a decoy ...But I donīt know Since Priscilla mostly attacks when provoked.
I dunno if she is that far in her psychosis. We don't really know what is her feeling for Raki, is it eros or family level.