Thread: Licensed Kamisama Dolls
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-20, 06:11   Link #214
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Fortunately, the second half was marginally better. Scratches in the sky don't really qualify as action in my book, and some of the QUALITY shots here were really painful to look at.
I kinda mentioned why it wouldn't have been much of a fight to drag out. But I'll be really laughing if what we saw in the preview will be the actual fight that leads episode 04, the same way Aki's escape in ep 02 was the lead-in for ep 03.

Is this the new method of keeping viewers? Showing content of the present episode in the next episode?

Quote:
If the preview for the next episode is any indication, we should be getting some comedic reactions from seeing Aki stripped and gaged by a crazy women who's idea of getting men is picking them up from top of trash cans and dragging them back home cave-man style
Oh come on, the poor innocent girl assisted a hobo and brought him to her safe haven, such an innocent maiden has to protect herself from the knocked out fellow, so she has to tie him up. I-it's not like she's a sadist or anything...

I just love that girl
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote