View Single Post
Old 2012-01-31, 14:17   Link #2370
23 gundam fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
It was Cagalli's resolve that made her interfere in the first place. It's been the same way since SEED. Cagalli has always been more comfortable trying to make her point on the battlefield. Remind me, who was the person who abandoned Cagalli in the first place, and thus allowing her to be pressured by Yuna and the others who support the alliance? Oh that's right, it's Mr. I-can't-get-over-my-dad-so-let's-switch-side-again Athrun himself.

I'm sorry, but Athrun is the last person who should be blaming others about not making the "smart" choices.

The funny thing is, that he keeps on doing it, like when he was mad at Shinn for not being a good soldier when, as we can see in SEED, Athrun wasn't always a good soldier himself.
i agree that the aa choice take cagailli to the battlefield wasnt really smart. the point i am making is after the change that cagailli had as far as trying to make a difference and not being a pushover, would have been more helpful if the aa would have taken her home to orb. with her new atitude she would have worked to get orb out of there partnership with the earth alliance. one thing we all can agree on is the fact that cagailli is stubbon and a spitfire when she believes in something. now imagine that cagailli standing up to the orb cabin.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote