Thread: Licensed Strike Witches 2
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-11, 22:48   Link #1207
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
Perrine's character development made her from one of my least favourite characters to one of my favourite characters. The scene with her instructing the orphans and talking to Hattori reinforces her growth as a character
Yeah, I'd agree that her development really took her up some notches in terms of likability. The whole scene just seemed to confirm how far she's come. A helpful person in terms of understanding how the new girl felt. She could see both sides of that issue.

Quote:
That seems to be a reminder of the fact that the Witches themselves are necessary. It's been three works (two TV seasons and a movie), and there haven't been any signs that the Neuroi are being defeated yet. That third season will be much anticipated in that regard, as we see more campaigns against Neuroi in different regions
Yeah, I was just kind of taken back by the heavy slaughter for the regular guys. Even without the shields and air maneuverability thought they could do a bit more than simply get curb stomped. Oh well at least there is always the Navy .

They have managed to push them back, but certainly the Neuroi threat still is there. A lot of homelands are still under Neuroi control and it won't be over until those guys are booted back to wherever they came from.