View Single Post
Old 2006-01-06, 00:11   Link #75
Slayerx

I would say, the new Sakura is the top for me

Sakura used to be rather useless, but held enormous potential as a ninja... though lack of proper teaching made her out to be very weak (and made her annyoing and usless)... but under Tsunade's guidience she is finally showing off how strong of a character that she can be... plus we are seeing a lot less helpless crying and a lot more action and will out of her... she seems to have matured the most out of the characters

Hinata and Temari i would place after her

other girls like Tenten and Ino... they just don't intrest me much at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnusX
Pity the anime team showed that weird technique of Hinata in the filler episodes when she fought those bees. I didn't like that. I imagine her fighting style to be more like a dance, like they showed in the same filler at night when Naruto saw a glimpse of her.
I thought that technique looked really lame... unlike Neji's, it just lacks style... definatly would have liked something more graceful...
But, lucky the anime filler's aren't canon... meaning Kishimoto probably has something better in mind for hinata... and though he does sometimes include things from the fillers in the manag, i'm sure that he probably figured out the most of the techniques his characters would have long ago, and thus wouldn't let the anime change something like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpshadow
As a genin I would say Hinata.

Note this is only about Genin and therefore unfair to Sakura. She only became cool after she reached the rank of Chunin.
yes and no...
Yes the thread does say genin only... but the thread title is WAY outdated... it was made before we even knew there was gonna be a timeskip, so the intention of the thread was NOT to be that of a pre-timeskip thread... The reason why it was titled genin only was to make sure the thread was only limited to the younger female characters and not the older characters such as Anko and Tsunade...

Last edited by Slayerx; 2006-01-06 at 00:38.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote