View Single Post
Old 2007-12-25, 14:19   Link #25
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeah_yeah View Post
i am still lvl 1 when i fought daraba, and he is a pain in the ass. Can someone tell me ?
You should try to level them up.

By the time you get to Daraba you have three 'trainer' characters. These characters are Nozomi, Satsuki and Thalia.

All you got to do is get into a base which would be any town, village or estructure in the map. Then, within the options you get in your next turn there there will be one with the following kanji on it '神'. Pick that one and another screen will show up.

This screen will have the name of the 'trainer' characters in the base. Pick any of them that isn't in red and then the window will show the name of the characters currently in that base. Pick the character you want to level up and you will have to wait a certain amount of time for the level up to finish. During this time you can move but, the added stats won't take effect until you finish leveling up.

To Level Up you need a certain amount of Mana.

Where do you get the needed mana? You surely noticed the small window in the top of the map. From left to right:

Floating Mana: As the name implies is the amount of Mana floating arround you. Every 100IP you collect a set amount of that mana. This mana can be used to build Artifacts and level up.

Possesing Mana: As the name implies is the amount of Mana you currently have and is ready to use at any moment.

Mana Something (): This third value in the amount of mana you collect every 100IP. This one increases by 500 on every mission (I think). You can increase this value by building an Artifact called Mana Refinery (I think).

To build artifacts you need to be in a base and have a 'Constructor' in the party. By the time you get to Daraba the only Constructor characters are: Sorluska, Satsuki and Katima.

Just like with the Level Up Option there will be an option that allows you to do this. That one is アーティファクト.

In the top left side of the new screen there are the names of the characters that can build an artifact. Top Right the image of the articraft. Bottom left the artifacts a selected character can build. Bottom Right what will the articraft affect when built.

The Mana Refinery is the one with the White Box Chained.

Said artifacts will only affect your characters if you are IN the base they are so, They are pretty much useless since most of the enemies parties will not move.

The only usefull one are the Sand Clock and the Mana Refinery. I used to Built a Sand Clock in the first base of the map and the built Mana Refineries in most of the others. The Sand Clock speed up your party. Really useful if you aim of the SS Ranks.