View Single Post
Old 2007-02-24, 03:19   Link #56
Onegem

~!

The ninjas in the ninja army looked like jounins to me, since they are wearing that overcoat jacket that I have only seen chuunins and jounins wearing. And we all do know that defeating so many trained ninjas are hard, its not the same as defeating a thousand bandits.

Alright Sasuke finally stood up for himself, I was afraid that Sasuke would just submit himself willingly to Oro when he told Naruto that he would even sacrifice himselfto kill Itachi, but this really showed he had backbone.

Why won't he have some secret jutsus up his sleeve that Oro doesn't know? Its not like Oro watches him train 24/7, he could have developed it himself. Yeah I agree that he wouldn't win, maybe he will reach a stalemate where Oro failed the taking over process and have a partial control over his body, maybe something like what Sandaime did to Oro.

Kabuto to have helped Sasuke secretly and try to backstab Oro all the way! That look he gave when he turned back after leaving the room suggested he knew something was going on.
Onegem is offline   Reply With Quote