View Single Post
Old 2011-07-28, 20:29   Link #76
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
It's not like Aizen at all. Aizen pretended to be the good guy and got rid of anyone who could see through his facade. Ginjou truly believed he was one of the good guys. He was doing what he felt was right because he believed that Tsukishima was evil incarnate and he needed to vanquish that evil. It's not really the same thing...
Right. Aizen pretended to be good (Ginjou had Tsukishima turn him good), and he removed anybody that could see through his facade (Ginjou had Tsukishima turn the rest of Xcution; not turning Ishida and risking exposing himself is, as has been said, a rather glaring plot hole). Right, not the same at all.

Oh wait--

I'm not saying it's the exact same, but there is a certain resemblance between the two besides how much Ginjou looks like Aizen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
And my point is that Ichigo never bothered to ask. which was stupid of him.
Fullbring is clearly different than Vizard powers een if they are both related to Hollows. Ginjo said the powers were unpleasant but at no point did we or ichigo ever see WHY these powers were unpleasant. Hell the fact that ichigo was going to inherit these powers should only lead him to asking SPECIFICIALLY what makes these power unpleasant.
Also, this. It always bugged me that they drove home that Fullbring powers were unpleasant and that they wanted to be rid of them, yet Ichigo never bothered to ask why the powers he was acquiring were so unpleasant. If somebody tells me something tastes bad and then tries to feed it to me, I'm not going to be too quick to eat it.