View Single Post
Old 2012-11-11, 16:40   Link #121
marvelB

Heh, nice to see all this juicy info trickling out now. This really DOES make up for the lack of a chapter this week.

Anyway, I'm also gunning for Dofla being the one who sliced off Z's arm. I mean, it would be kind of random if it turned out to be FORMER WARLORD FROM ROGER'S ERA or whatever. Plus, the fact that a guy like Dofla was capable of crippling an admiral to that extent would just hype him up even further as a major enemy in the series proper.

And yeah, looks like Z is a true badass. A mentor of the 3 admirals (as well as being able to fight on par with them), an arm made out of freaking SEASTONE, and ISN'T a DF user!? Well, I'll be damned. Also, what really impresses me is that (yeah, I'll be putting this in spoiler tags although this already is a spoiler thread):

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona View Post
I don't see how a stone can cause so many problems, Shirahosi is not stronger than Luffy and never will be.
Dude, you're missing the point (again). Z's aim is basically to destroy the whole world. And no world = no Age of Piracy. Get it now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
Trio of the Past
I won't be surprised if Garp was the mystery person. He may have turned down the title but he still fought with the top.

Maybe, but I sort of doubt that Garp would be counted as being "officially" part of the trio since he was still a VA back then. I'm kind of thinking that the admiral trio are meant to be a symbol of sorts among the marine (like how it's necessary to have seven pirates to make up the shichibukai).....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote