View Single Post
Old 2008-04-25, 23:22   Link #104
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Interesting premise excuted kindof...well...sloppily is the word ill shoot for here...

I guess the show errs more on the goofy side considering the manic pacing that never seems to want to let you catch your breath coupled with the sudden and frequent animation shifts.

Can't say as I'm fond of the drill sergeant mostly from the bathroom scene...She had it well in hand then he bursts in behind distracting then charging her completely throwing her off balance and it becomes her fault, thus slap worthy, that the situation got out of hand? I guess theres something to be said about not becoming distracted during an arrest, but when your the source of the distraction I think that kinda negates your right to get preachy and strike someone...*shrug*

Ah well ill stick it out for abit and see if the pacing calms down some. Also want to see what they'll do with the MIA guys...specifically I hope they get to rise above being petty "Bad guys" taking little girls picture books and the like...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote