View Single Post
Old 2013-08-27, 09:49   Link #1
Auxilism
For the yuri (╹◡╹)

Briefly, Mobile Suit girls with adequate animation

I'm looking for an (action) anime that has the protagonists comprise of people that can equip/materialise/summon their battle gear; which means that they have a 'normal form' which they lose all superpowers and they can change at will. Out of that cast, more than half of them have to be female and more than half of the females have to be below the age of 16. Males cross-dressing as females count as females.

Their 'combat form' should be close to their 'normal form' in terms of size. I don't want an anime where they summon/get into giant robots and pilot them. The navigation system should be something like move human left arm, armor's left arm moves; think flight, boosters ignite. There must be metallic looking parts attached to most of their body and the weapons have to be physical, no magic (other than summoning the armor/weapon(s) if necessary).

Other than the points above, the anime has to satisfy at least one criteria in the spoiler below.
Spoiler for Extra conditions:

If the anime has any of these elements, I don't want to watch it even if it has everything else.
Spoiler for Absolute negatives:

These are the series I have watched that almost satisfied everything I've posted.
Spoiler for Watched:

If the characters look like this (some images are nsfw), I'll mostly be sold.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

This section consists of review(s) of shows that I watched. If your suggestion made it here, you have my gratitude since I was entertained for more than one episode.
TL;DR…
Reviews based on above conditions
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Characters are from Madoka Magica, Symphogear and Sakura Trick.
Please see the uncompressed version on the right.
Click this for my gif request thread.Max quality version
I take gif requests here.
Please read the opening post (revised as of 22/8/2014).

Last edited by Auxilism; 2013-10-07 at 00:37.
Auxilism is offline   Reply With Quote