View Single Post
Old 2004-02-12, 20:12   Link #34
Deralti

Send a message via AIM to Deralti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muir Woods
And it isn't just about sibling or cousin incest. What about mother/son incest? What about father/daughter incest? Do you (people) tolerate those as well? Why? Or Why not?

For those people who can tolerate sibling or cousin incest, but not parent/child incest. Answer this question: What makes sibling/cousin incest tolerable and parent/child incest wrong?

Note:I'm using "tolerate" instead of "acceptance", because in my definition they're different. For example: I can "tolerate" homosexuality, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. The next step up from "tolerate" would be "acceptance". Do you "tolerate" or "accept" incest?

Also, who's got statistics on incest? If you find a reliable source, please post it up. I'm quite interested in incest rates.

Oh by the way, we are talking about CONSENSUAL incest right? Because I'm ASSUMING (a bad thing to do) that FORCED incest is wrong.
First off, I just thought the Japanese loved to poke fun at taboos and censors .

Now, to reply to the quote:
I almost completely tolerate, if not embrace the ideals of incest in any form. I said almost, because of the acursed genetics crap from it. so, I'd have to say 100% toleration with first cousins, mabye about 90% with anything else.

Edit: people are love, and I honestly don't care of their blood relations. I simply hate the part about the children suffering due to such(brother/sister) >.< .
Deralti is offline   Reply With Quote