View Single Post
Old 2004-02-12, 21:20   Link #35
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
Since I've already posted in this thread [ Scroll up if you want to read it :P ]
I won't say my opinion about this again.. But I have to add something..

I think that what we see in anime series like Da Capo or Onegai Twins is MUCH MUCH MUCH DIFFERENT than father/daughter incest or mother/son incest or brother/sister incest in a "normal" family!!!

In Onegai Twins, they have never met each other before, and they aren't even sure if they really are brother and sister. It's much different, and I believe this could happen to anyone. In the case of an adopted sister, it's also much different to me because they are not blood related.. In an anime, you will never see blood related brothers and sisters hook up together.. :P

I think that Oedipus and all that parent/child incest have absolutely nothing to do with this.. <_< In anime, you often find an idealized relationship between a younger girl and an older guy who is sort of like her "older brother".. But I've never, ever seen a situation in anime between a girl and her father by example. x.x; Or a son and his mother..

Besides, in Oedipus.. I believe that he was in love with his mother but there was never really a relationship.. But maybe to you guys it doesn't make a difference. I'm not there to say if it's wrong or not ^^;;..
Kurara is offline   Reply With Quote