View Single Post
Old 2004-06-17, 20:56   Link #13
Tron Bonne
Rockman Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight
Did they ever do anything about Medics and Docters medpacks at all? I remember my Doctor friend complaining how you needed like 4-8 different resources and a factory to produce the Rank4 health packs and such. And of course he never really got compensated for jack when using them in a group Plus all the time it takes to monkey around making those packs just to play your class...
I don't think med resources have changed, but resources have been improved. Factories are still needed for meds. It sucks, but it is part of crafting. But there are many shops that sell crates, I buy most my tailor resources. Playing a doctor is not easy. People can treat you like dirt or their slave. They don't see why they have to tip, because as they say "We make your exp." I told someone who said that to me to blow off and get your wounds healed by someone else. No one else would. I said we don't need you, we can go get the heck beat out of us, and let each other heal ourselves. It cost a lot of money to keep you healed. If you want healed you pay.
Tron Bonne is offline   Reply With Quote