View Single Post
Old 2011-05-02, 23:39   Link #1141
zeroknight03

Despite all its flaws, I still like IS. It already has different plot points that can be built up at any time to advance the story but the author probably thinks it's too early (wants to write more volumes?).

The sentient being in ByakuShiki's core, why Ichika can pilot an IS, Ichika being contacted by Squall of Phantom Task, Madoka and why she looks just like Chifuyu, the secret of rank S aptitude which will probably lead to exposing some secrets of IS and Chifuyu, Tabane's relation to Houki/Chifuyu/Phantom Task. why Tabane's training Houki and why she said that Houki is strong like in the past etc.

I just think of it that we are currently in a training arc. Can't exactly start the fight with the enemy organization when even the Academy's strongest student (Tatenashi) is having a hard time versus one of PT's members. A little funny though, it's not Ichika that seems to be getting better but the girls (Cecilia's flexible, all the powerups that Houki got). When Chifuyu starts getting involved or the main characters start reaching a level where they can believably put up a good fight, the plot will probably move.

And on a personal note since we seem to be talking about the comparison to Index, I got into the Index series when volume 20 was released so I'm probably half-expecting IS to match the intensity of its World War 3 arc (which I know is an incredibly unfair expectation).
zeroknight03 is offline   Reply With Quote