View Single Post
Old 2010-12-26, 15:39   Link #50
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

I may have said this before but Kabutomaru's is the best thing happening in this story so far. I really hope he has a good reason for sticking to Madara like he is. It's already amazing that Kabuto was able to figure out Madara was alive when most of akatsuki and the other Sanin didn't know. I could see him going after Sasuke's eyes, but I can't see Kabuto trying to participate in a straight up fight. If he tries to take out Sasuke without securing all the secrets (that apparently only the Rinnengan can read) he still has to deal with Madara. Why he doesn't just have zombie Pein read it for him is a bit of a question, but war makes delays understandable.

On a bit of a side note I've watched some old naruto eppisodes and even the ones at the beginning of shippuden before sage mode, and Naruto's progress post timeskip gets really random! First he's focused on more in depth kagebushin and rasengan evolution, and they even compare his battle intelegence to shikamaru and Kakashi(kakuzu fight). Then they change how rasengan AND rasenshiruken work and give him sage mode limiting 9 tails and bushins. Now they are trying to make use of the 9 tails chakra and a new rasengan bullet/bomb while cutting Bushins, Sage mode, AND Kyuubi mode(time limit). Its cool that he's getting 1 shot powerhouse moves, but his stamina was his strong point and the part that made the battles interesting.