View Single Post
Old 2011-10-15, 23:28   Link #57
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I don't think that the lack of information nor background influence the main story too much, yeah of course they will skip some things, the fact is that they screwed season 2 but there is no fix to that but doing their best on the last season.

If I were not a LN reader, I'd say that Sydonay just killed a strong Outlaw leader, that Yuji is not just Yuji anymore, but somebody else too. And I'd be specting more information to see light in the next episodes. I'd be enjoying the show as much as I enjoy it now.

I got the same 'what's going on' feeling when I first saw a picture of a black haired armored guy on Yuji's SnS wiki article, and after reading it a bit I was like 'Is this the same anime I just watched?'. It's natural to get confussed at first, you just need to wait for them to explain it and hope that they will keep their current work's quality unchaged. J.C. Staff has done (against my first expectations) a really good job and is not inserting random anime original crap. For now that's enough to keep the viewer entretained.