Thread: Kurogane
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 18:07   Link #136
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Everyone says that. Yet never has anyone predicted anything before saying that, and it's always predictable after the fact. Just saying...
Thats only if you go into real specifics of the story but it's generally a slightly broader predication that people take and I'd say thats more than enough to make a story interesting or not.

And well I'd say it's been somewhat predictable but for me I still find interesting enough to continue on reading on a weekly basis.
However not sure I can I'll be exicted for the generals fight, it may have it's moments and what not but the fact the god mode kid is walking god mode makes everything that much more less interesting.

I did like Shidou's fight tho, it was pretty cool, not exactly like pure hot blooded resolve as he wasn't beaten down completely and on the brink of defeat like it was his last moments in life, gald we didn't go have to go down that route for our "hot blooded" character.

And oddly enough I chuckled at how he glared at Tsubame, terrible thing to do to such a sweet lass but I think thats why I find it rather amusing

Again still mostly looking forward to any kinda romance elements popping up but not to say I'm not in it for the kendo as well otherwise I wouldn't be reading this if I wasn't.