Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 17:02   Link #1870
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawfinder View Post
I like white knights fine, but not when that's the only aspect of his personality that exists. It's like a character who whines a lot (ala the main from Deadman Wonderland). I didn't have a problem with the fact that he was a whiner because of his situation. But when that's the only thing that defines you, and it's all you ever do, then I can't say the guy is full of personality.
I do agree with you on Taichi's only defining character trait being his white knight tendencies. I think he might be more of the Emiya Shirou type of character, a person who can only find personal happiness by helping others. That said I do hope we get to see more character development for him soon, otherwise he might become the scrappy of this fandom.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote