View Single Post
Old 2012-09-30, 23:55   Link #5437
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Yikes. What a freaking amazing game. Other games of the day:

J-E-T-S jets jets jets SPLATS! Thought NE was gonna drop to 1-3 when they went down 7-21, but go figure...BB and TB seem to just make things happen so much. Two 100+ yard running backs, and then more 100 yard receivers...geebus, Pats are always skerry.

Aints/Packers--geeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuux aints! Funny that Breesus might eclipse Johnny Unitas next week, while the D just lets the aints down time and again.

Now, the SNF game...

Hole-E-sheet. I definitely thought my igglez were stuffed in the beginning when the run game couldn't get going since I thought the lolrus was just going to suddenly try and put everything on Vick and get him clobbered again. But hey, coach walrus actually directed the offense through McCoy and well, wow. And heh @ defenders getting injured trying to tackle McCoy. Shifty dude, the guy is. Not sure if he's objectively better than AP or Frank Gore, but he's definitely better than anyone else I think.

I think we got lucky that Bad Eli decided to make a cameo in this game, and then that one drive with the two play action passes that our safeties bit on...urgh. Man, I think Eagles might need to sign B-Dawk as some sort of coach. Is there a secondary coach or something? Because B-Dawk's a badass.

Also, Vick had 8.2 yards on average rushing. Sick stuff.

Oh, and 191 yards rushing to 231 yards passing...if we had better red zone production, we'd be so much better. But red zone stuff was always an issue since we don't have a good power game when the field gets small and stuffy that making people miss and spreading the D becomes a non-issue.

But yeah...if the Eagles keep playing balanced football like this, I can expect good things. If the lolrus decides to put a "flatten me" sign on Vick, well, Arizona is the result.