View Single Post
Old 2009-06-25, 09:30   Link #38
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
lol, thinking that doing something for the planet is charity is way off. It is our duty and also a need to make up for the environmental damage we have caused.

And its exactly because the Earth is not human property that we have to make up for the damages. The Earth belongs to everything that's on it, all living things and nature itself. We have damaged nature and caused unnatural damage to nature, this has lead to the death of many species and we eventually lead to our own.

People need to have a better perspective on things.
the damage has already been done, there is no way to fix it because the big guys up the top office won't let you
in case you haven't noticed there is no democracy in this world and unless you want to do something I suggest you plant your own trees for the rain forest cause all money you'll donate will go to those men and not the trees
it would help more if people would do terrorism on the polluting companies in China and the rest of the world

society isn't able to do anything beside give other men more money, look at bankers, politicians and more, if you had any idea of what was happening in this world then you would see how pointless it is to get a good shoe at things. No I'm not saying separating trash is useless I do those things as well, if it was truly useless I would have my lights on by day and be lying in a bath while typing this with the tap running. Ask yourself why did people start polluting in the first place, in the end the answer is to make more money and have more control, in this age companies are trying to milk out everything for even more money there are tons of green power companies telling people it is better to use their power and cheaper, well after a year the ratings change and people find that they cannot afford it, does that do any good? no cause they have less money to spend on things that make a difference as well: like biological food etc.

biological food is also a nice subject: US company creating genetic manipulation in plants so that they wouldn't need any pesticide sprays, good for the environment, global rules on this project: you can't use grown seeds you need to buy new ones -> farmers with a bad stock have to buy new seeds with cash they don't have (yes very good for the earth and their pockets), in India farmers are even killing themselves because of it and in South America farmers who use this ruin their soil as well which forces them to burn down the rain forest anyway: the soil they use these seeds on is so polluted because of them that the water has become polluted and you have animals dying if they drink it, not to mention that these mutated plants crossbreed with the originals, which happened with manipulated corn in Mexico which then caused the biological corn to get in danger cause the manipulated crap isn't healthy

you want to do something about the Earth then do something about the still existing companies that are trying to make more money out of things by doing stuff like this. Bankers are resigning from their work and take millions as a bonus as if it is all for free, other people make millions a year an amount that you can life off your entire life. You never ever wondered why charity would even exist if these people would stand off a part of that money to 3rd world countries?
This will never happen because there are selfish bastards all over the place trying to milk you out, Al Gore is a brilliant example: guy goes rage mode about the Earth and everything and what does he do for a party? serve endangered fish species on his buffet and own a house that lights up as if it is Christmas. Why did he rage, to get more money, he doesn't care about this all either he's just a pocket filler like the rest of them.

I suggest you do a little research before thinking this planet can still be saved from change, cause saving it from change is also control, the Earth isn't a bike with a flat tire, you can't replace it when you have nothing to replace it with
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote