View Single Post
Old 2004-04-27, 11:51   Link #8
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
Holy crap! they have another game coming out this year too! Thanks for the info seriously! Depending on how much I like these next two games Nippon Ichi just might dethrone my beloved Square-Enix for anticipated Rpg releases.

So I know La Pucelle was made before Disgaea but will it have any connection with Disgaea? Or should I say does Disgaea have connection with La Pucelle? But like I said I heard its not as good as Disgaea but I still really want it bad!

And this other game Fantasy Brave is it connected to disgaea's storyline? I saw some screenshots and there looks like theirs a guy that either is Laharl or looks just like him.
I don't think La Pucelle has any direct connection story-wise with Disgaea, except for that they take place in the same "universe". Maybe "Dark Adonis" is in there somewhere. I also think I heard something about the secret character in Disgaea being from La Pucelle.

That does look like an "older" Laharl in those screens so I'm guessing Fantasy Brave is going to be a sequel.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote