View Single Post
Old 2009-07-23, 09:04   Link #123
Freelii
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
For those who feel quite strongly against issues the anime adaptation has been having, then I'd recommend dropping out of the game at this stage. The anime has its share of flaws, that's correct. While posters have the liberty of exercising their rights to post their own opinions on the issue, both good and bad, the same complaints have been raised over and over in the last four episode threads, and it's unlikely the direction the anime is taking would appease the Rage from the novel readers anytime soon. Why watch it if you decide it's already a waste of time?
Because they're not giving it 1s and 2s overall. We've already seen the "perfect/original" material, so we're more perceptable to what's different and what we think is "wrong" or "misportrayed" in the anime adaptation. We obviously don't think it's a waste of time, or we wouldn't be watching it. I've largely been in support of the adaptation even having read the VNs, though. Some complaints that other people have about the show don't phase me all that much. Regardless, anyone who wants to (be they VN readers, new the franchise, skeptics, or supporters) can post in this thread.

If you don't like a negative post, skip over it. Recommending that people who criticize the show should just stop watching isn't very productive towards the discussion of the episode.