View Single Post
Old 2013-09-20, 09:33   Link #8919
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
you guys who think chihiro has an upper hand your forgetting 3 massively important things.
1. Chihiro may be in love with Keima but there's no indication that he feels the same yes he was affected by her rejection but that is because it was the first time the game route went against what he wanted. You could argue yui did that but his goal has always been to get the choker off the goddesses were because he wanted to save the town nothing else.
2. Once they return to the present keima will have the 5 goddesses and haqua to deal with PLUS very likely the rich girl from the arc before this one
3. Do u honestly believe that once he loses the choker he wont go back to being the gamer self he was before all this started.
EDIT:
A final thing that you guys are forgetting is that while chihiro did affect him quite a bit the person who really got keima focused during the entire thing was Kanon so if anybody Kanon is a favorite Chihiro is second I think keima going back to games would be 3rd and 4th Tenri
You want to talk logic and reasons? Okay, fine, I'll dissect this shit piece by piece why Chihiro will win. First of all lets put all of the girls Keima interacted with during this series and slowly cut them out.

-All of the girls that currently have zero memories (love) or are too far away from Keima is out due to them not even knowing him (or least not enough)
(This list includes Mio, Jun, Minami, Rieko, Sumire, Nanaka, Hinoki)

-The Devils and Goddesses are out because the last thing we need from this series is the argument of whether or not species from different realms breeding is allowed
(This list includes Elsea, Haqua, Akari, Nora, Diana, Apollo, Vulcan, Mars, Minerva, Mercury)

The hosts (save Tenri) is out due to them being on equal footing. Keima has equal reasons to choose one of them over the others meaning in the end it won't be fair to choose one from the group. Also lets not forget that the host loses their memories after the Goddesses leave. This will end up putting them in the first group.
(This list includes Ayumi, Kanon, Shiori, Tsukiyo and Yui)

Now I'm putting Kusunoki in a special wildcard spot since she has memories of Keima as a person due to Hinoki's capture. (But I doubt she'll win in the end since she has zero appearances lately)

The only ones left is Chihiro and Tenri. Tenri has shown very good signs lately but I am giving the winner spot to Chihiro because she stands for the "reality" of this series. In the end this story is about Keima's ideal vs reality. The game world or the real. Chihiro is the real since she is not special, she is not involved in this whole mess. Keima even says that out load when Chihiro asks if there is something in her. This is Wakaki's way of telling us that Chihiro is a normal average person through and through.

Basically if Keima chooses Chihiro he has the chosen the real, which in honestly is what I think this series in heading into. Choosing Chihiro not because of her as a person but because what she stands for in this series.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote