View Single Post
Old 2008-11-22, 10:47   Link #15
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoiNoDensetsu View Post
This looks really nice! It reminds me of the ~Latest Edition~ remake of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. I wish all visual novel companies would remake their console ports for the PC to include even more bonus content. I love it when VN companies milk their properties. Now it's nine girls in one game!

I've never played the game or seen the anime (since I don't want to spoil the game), so this will be one huge new visual novel for me to play! The only thing I'm worried about is whether the Shuffle! translation team will decide to translate this, as well as the original... Has their been any word on this yet?

I expect their will probably be remakes of the other Shuffle! games coming soon...
Uhh. That's where I'm not too sure about all VNs being remade for bonus content. Take KGNE Latest Edition. Compared to KGNE, its sales are not that great... because more Mitsuki supporters in Japan than Haruka. (Or at least in Tokyo)

And there's the CLANNAD. What was the next 'remake' that followed? TOMOYO AFTER. OMG. Now, I like Tomoyo, but TA was just... weird. For CLANNAD at least. I wanted more "Tomoyo owning Sunohara" epic win.

Besides, I feel that Shuffle hasn't reached full potential. This is the one VN that needs something like Tomoyo After. NOT CLANNAD! I mean, can we somewhat like, move further. Whether Asa, Kaede or whatever, I, for one, would like to see what happens AFTER. Not rehash the same stuff over and over...