View Single Post
Old 2004-10-23, 06:27   Link #24
defenestrator

Hi, I've been lurking around here but this is my first official post... asking for help. ^^"

I've been having issues with sound for all the movies and episodes I've downloaded. It's there, but every minute or so, there'll be a high-pitched beep interrupting it. It happens with everything I've downloaded, from all different sources. I use WMP 10 to play it. Is this normal, or is there something I need to install?

And as for the issues with downloading in a batch... it's probably because your program allocates hard disk space to the files before the download begins, so it looks like all the files are already the size they are after download. Even when they seem completed, it's most likely they aren't really, and if you try to play it, you will have a lot of skips or an error message (if you can play it, it's because the file that says where all the pieces go has been downloaded, but all the pieces haven't been downloaded yet). They don't download in order, the pieces you get are random depending on the people you're connected to.

Hope that helps!