View Single Post
Old 2012-06-16, 23:34   Link #105
Aesthetic Shampoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
... That's exactly how I took it. Is that a problem? It's hardly OoC for Gilgamesh to consider a guy like Kiritsugu beneath him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
Also why should Gilgamesh worry about Kiritsugu anyway?
Gilgamesh was proposing to Saber, the one and only woman he chose, and he allows a lowly worm to gaze upon the magnificence of this sight? Get outta here

Quote:
probably just you then, because that final bullet loading scene feel so bloody slow and tense. You read the novel already so you already know that he's going into 4x, where as the anime viewers don't. Considering that we already know going haste is putting more strain to the body, and Kiritsugu didn't use beyond double before the activation of Avalon, and we all know that Avalon provides insane healing power, it's pretty simple to put 2 and 2 together.
I'm just saying it could have been shown better. It does lose tension if you have to put 2 and 2 together. Rather than "OOH" its "wait...ooh".

Quote:
If you look closely, both parties are defenceless to another person's attack, Kirei is not going to block the bullet again, and Kiritsugu got no defence against those 4 black keys around him. It's clear that it won't end well before the grail intervened. When it's that obvious there's no need to comment on it.
Those Black keys were meant to restrict Kiritsugu's movement so he couldn't dodge and fire at the same time, so he had to shoot Kirei before his brains go punched out. Putting myself into an anime viewer shoes, all i could think was that either he missed, or that they were going to curve or something (the screen flip helped). And yes, it's clear that the fight wouldn't end well before they were interrupted, but the point was that it was supposed to end right then and there if the grail hadn't fallen on them.

Quote:
well, saber stopped it temporarily when he only used one, when Lancer died pretty quickly to just one command seal.
I know Saber was resisting. My point was that it wasn't shown.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote