View Single Post
Old 2013-01-17, 18:14   Link #65
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
I think you're taking it a little too far. I only suggested Minato and Sarutobi to be resurrected because they have never been resurrected before.
Big things don't happen just because it seems like a good idea, the author always has a good plan when he makes such big decisions. I mean resurrecting the 4 hokages is a big thing, so it has to have some profound impact on the plot. Right now we have a war arc which is really extreme and full of massive powerups and even side character being kage level. So in this sort of shonen manga where each new story arc has to be even more extreme and have even more powerful enemies and always raising power level, we have to make the question how can Kishimoto do something even more extreme than this war arc. Because right now it seems quite clear that Tobito will perish at the end of this war, Orochimaru is now just a weakling, so then we have Madara and Sasuke only and that doesn't seem enough. If we add to that the 4 hokages and maybe even the Sage of 6th path that would allow to raise the intensity of battles even beyond the current.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
I remember reading before that when you revive somebody, you can't un summon them and summon them back again.
Kabuto was summoning and unsummoning them left and right. I think you meant if the summoned soul was once bound to the dead corpse with Edo Tensei and then it was released and went back to the other world you can't bind it again with Edo Tensei. But the 4 hokages never went back to the world of the dead, they are supposed to be sealed inside the death god so technically they can be brought back if the seal is broken somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
Is it just me or does Ino still love Sasuke even though she finds out he's a evil s.o.b??
For me that was the only stupid part of this chapter. Why the hell must Kishimoto put this Sasuke guy even in the most intimate scenes where the dying father and his daughter are talking the last time. It's like Sasuke was a super-playboy who could mess up every girl's mind so much that no matter what he does they will think and dream about him even while they talk with their dying parents. I could even accept that in Sakura's case, but Ino wasn't even in their team, last time she was close to Sasuke was in the ninja academy. And by "close" i mean they were in the same classroom, and that's it, they never had any adventure together.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2013-01-17 at 18:26.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote