View Single Post
Old 2009-05-19, 15:21   Link #63
Spicy~Noodles
It's been a while....

I don't know how beneficial threats really are, I've been threatened so many times in my life my reaction is just one of two things.

1. Completely ignore it, it means absolutely nothing me.
2. Resolve with violence immediately.

Threats can work as a temporary measure, but how does it benefit the brother in the long haul? It sounds like Justin is looking for a way to make his bro a good and productive guy. If you threaten him as a way to fix things, your just showing him it's one way to resolve a problem. One day, he too will threaten his family and colleagues as a way to solve his own problems. It's all about being a good example and a good and cool role model to follow. Sure hope Justin is popular guy, it could really help.

Also, I used to play a ton of video games, my mind was always on fire. I was the champ aka Spicy~Noodles, Spicy[tEs] and me {A.I.}_XTC used to wreak havoc on Starcraft, US West.

I didn't know what to do everyday in my life, I had so much time to sit around and jack off, smoke, drink, fight. Skip school and shit, and I always craved the answer, I knew deep inside I didn't wanna be a "nobody" and I just didn't know where the answer was. I had to figure that out on my own, by finding people who had the answers to my deepest and very difficult questions about life and stuff.

Backing off isn't the answer either, everyone needs someone to show them the light. Whether it's mom or dad, brother, sister, teacher, random bum, millionaire. There got to be someone feeding him good things in his mental life. Keeping him a positive person. Letting them wander alone could result in sheer disaster, I've seen it before my very own eyes. You can't force your way in either. Take this quote and relate it to your situation Justin, think about it long and hard.

"Do you know where the fish have eyes? In the water, fish understand their situation by the flow of the water that surrounds them, if you go against the flow, they'll notice you and flee. If you entrust yourself to the flow, you might be able to catch one." - Miyamoto Musashi author of The Book of Five Rings and the most legendary Samurai ever. LOL even in anime they quote him. But its a useful thought to approaching your bro.

Last edited by Spicy~Noodles; 2009-05-19 at 15:37.
Spicy~Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote