View Single Post
Old 2011-01-22, 04:27   Link #90
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
Love is blind, and people tend to fall in love for the smallest of reasons. What might be insignificant for you could be overwhelming for someone else.

That said, here are some of Ichika's strong points that will lead to girls swooning over him. Any one of these reasons is good enough for girls to fall in love with him.

1) He is handsome
2) He is famous (only male to pilot an IS suit)
3) He appears strong and has a backbone (charisma is always nice)
4) He is aggressive and straightforward on what he wants without being too aggressive (women tend to love men who take charge)
5) He is thoughtful of other people's need and desires to help them improve (women love it when her guy helps her achieve her dreams or makes her better)(Ex: Classroom to Cafeteria with Houki in episode 2)
6) He is social, friendly, and easy to talk to (women love to be around someone they feel comfortable with)

Well, these are only some of the reasons I can think of for now. I am sure there are more.
One and two i can agree with but the rest I'm not seeing, at all. And number one doesn't really apply since all male protagonists are that by default. They'd have to be.

Quote:
The energy barrier of the suit protected him from the fall, so his survival is not unexpected at all.
It's not the fall that kills you.