Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-24, 17:54   Link #2801
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Ok. After a near two months of waiting I got the chance to watch the penultimate episode, and, in spite of the backlash that the last episode received, I have to say it was more or less good.

In summary, Truth forced itself to shot the Quartz gun, because he craved more than anything else to stop existing in Ao's universe; he wanted to go into our world in our historical timeline when and where: the Atomic bombings of both Hiroshima and Nagasaki happened, the Cold War between USA and the (former) USSR happened, and Okinawa continues to be a prefecture of Japan.

Ao's reaction became priceless right as the new world came to him flashing before his eyes in a wink.
In the new revised history, the smaller alterations were: Truth was erased from that world's timeline, military personnel stole the IFO relic that Christophe succeeded to capture inside Gen Bleu HQs and teamed with Naru to protect the Scub Coral, the mainstream knowledge is that people accepted or are accepting that the Scub Coral is the villain, and Secrets negotiated with the Allied Forces not to sent any more Secrets now all current threats have either been terminated or tamed in the new world.

For a last pleasant treat, Renton traveled into Ao's time, and he got to reunite with Eureka for a brief while understanding the price of the sacrifice she had to do in their time.
I can finally get to see a proper meeting with both the son and his estranged father in the next episode.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote