View Single Post
Old 2013-06-18, 07:31   Link #124
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runa View Post
the idea about kugel is dead, and striker do the show all this time is unlikely... it gives to many hints for that, and some ppl may already predicted this one.
I must agree that it almost seems too obvious to be true, there is almost no subtlety. So I'm not quite sure that Kugel is definitely dead, but in that case there should be still something that is different from what it appears.

Anyway I'm not going to exclude that Kugel is dead either, a lot of times when I thought something was too obvious... it was actually true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runa View Post
if i was gen, i would definitely not using that route. it's best to make kugel into hideauze...
That would be an interesting turn, but it needs to be well justified. Just how did Kugel became a Hideauze and why is Striker still following his orders? Like Kugel himself said, Hideauze are former humans and Chamber concluded that Hideauze and humans (with their machine calibers) cannot coexist.

And about that, why would Kugel renew Ledo's determination to exterminate Hideauze if he was becoming one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Or they are after the fleet captain key and transmitter that Gargantia has.
We have seen that the technology from the Evolver's base is advanced but still primitive compared with the machine calibers' specs. Why would that (alleged) transmitter be more powerful than theirs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
They do make a point of saying that with two machine calibers, they can now do this "awareness program". If it was truly just annihilation they were after, Striker can decimate Gargantia single-handed. Chamber already stated that he could, and if he can, Striker definitely can. So the question is, why does this program require two mechs? What does Striker (or Kugel) need Chamber (or Red) for?
Which is why I think Striker isn't 100% operational. It's been likely months since they founded their little cult on that fleet. With the immense power that a machine caliber possess at this point they should have already conquered the planet.
It seems to me that Kugel is fretting to get Ledo on his side even though he shouldn't have an absolute need of him.