Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-24, 07:05   Link #1475
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelittledino View Post
In the beginning, I didn't know about Tari Tari. And when at first my friend mentions it, I didn't feel interested. After knowing it's about music, I started to feel interested, but not expecting something great from a musical + slice of life anime. In the end, I'm sure this one is joining my favorite anime lists.
oh stop it you

let's make a review like what Triple_R has done :

1. hahaha.. Wakana's dad in suit... like how all of main casts' family decided to come even though they know only few people will attend the festival

2. yay! arguing against that arrogant chairman is really interesting when Col. Sanders Principal come... although Vice Principal Naoko is the one who kicked him out

3. love how every students try to do their best in assisting Choir club...

4. Radiance Melody!!!!! yay!!! not as good as Kokoro no Senritsu due to one reason... not long enough!!! it's only a blink of eye then I realized... eh? it's over? wtf!

5. Sawa's decision to pursue her dream is something deep in this episode... One of Tari Tari theme is struggling with the future.... like how the group reacts but only someone annoys me... Tanaka... ;__;
don't look so sad, man! Although I don't know what Sawa's answer to you in airport... stay strong...
and why others look like they already know Tanaka's feelings??? no one surprised?? lol!

6. I won't talk anything about Wakana-Naoko's interaction in this episode... that's very anticlimactic for me... beautifully done!
Graduation ceremony is also good... makes me wonder what their juniors will do during the construction...
how the groups taking pictures and singing together with Sawa are another beautiful moment

7. Little glimpse about casts' future.... Konatsu in short hair... Wien returns to Austria... While Wakana learning Music with Naoko and taking Music Major... ^^
lastly... they put Wakana in mature version.... that makes me screams : "Okay! I want an OVA"

I'll do a proper overall rating since this anime doesn't get subforums... but maybe next time...

10/10 for this episode... hahaha
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote