View Single Post
Old 2009-02-14, 11:34   Link #260
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
I don't think that was the reason Ami said that at all, I don't get the impression she's trying to play matchmaker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
That's one possibility... the things that Ami say can usually be interpreted in more than one way though. So we can't be so sure.
Exactly... Ami is not clear about her feelings, she is using an indirect approach to Ryuuji, with speeches about minori and taiga, but she is not talking about her and how she sees Ryuuji.

In every romantic title as Toradora and such, that is the main problem, no one speaks clearly. Ami really needs to grab Ryuuji take him to a quiet place and tell him her feelings, from there she can be accepted or rejected. Just after that you can feel all kind of regrets, but not before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
I mean if both Taiga and Ryuuji romantically loved each other from the start..whats with all the awkwardness with other people? Unless of course they weren't romantically involved ( evenly subconsciously) as they were interested in other people...
The key here is the background, remember the background of those two, both were looking as delinquents, people was afraid of them, so, when they met each other and start to be seen together, all kind of rumors started, remember the first episodes and how Taiga reacted to that.

So, until Sumire vs. Taiga fight, everybody thought that Taiga and Ryuuji were a couple. Even Kihara is still hoping that Ryuuji and Taiga stay together because she likes Kitamura too. Kashii OTOH seems to know about Ami's feelings and she is helping her, Noto is trying to help Taiga and Kitamura.

Now, between the main circle:
- Kitamura is living her rejection now... doing silly things... i dont know his feelings for Taiga now that Sumire is away. But, i think that he thinks that taiga and ryuuji are a couple.
- Ami, she is trying (in a light way) that Ryuuji sees her differently, i dont know what she is up to, because if he ends that House Game, he will see Taiga as a woman and not as his child, that could be a backfire to Ami's intentions. She likes Ryuuji.
- Minori, she loves Taiga, she is sacrifying herself for Taiga's happiness, period. She will support Taiga X Ryuuji i think.
- Ryuuji, he and Kitamura were rejected, now we must see what will be Ryuuji's reactins.
- Taiga... she needs to make a choice between Kitamura and Ryuuji,

So, as you can see, even in the main circle, Taiga and Ryuuji are seen as a couple, we need to know if Ryuuji will starts to see Taiga as a woman and if Taiga will choose Ryuuji or Kitamura.