Thread: Licensed Sekirei / Jupiterjukers
View Single Post
Old 2009-06-22, 16:28   Link #2228
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

Hmmm. So he picked Musbi, Tsukumi, and Homura. Intresting. I can see Higa teaming up with Minato in this battle. Minato doesn't know about Yukari yet so there's no reason to suspect Higa of wrong doing, making his choice of teaming up and defeating the power rangers an even easier choice.

For Higa, I think his objective in the coming chapters is to establish a 'bond/trust' with Minato to gain his alligence for whatever plan he has. I can even see him giving the jinki to Minato if they win, since he already stated that Yukari(and possibly Minato) are worth more to him.

Now for Minato's choices in the 3 Sekirei:

Musubi - Was a given. Main heroine and all that.

Tsukumi - Come on. Where ever Musbi goes with Minato, She goes. Can't be out done by Musubi since she wants to be the strongest, and can't stand Minato being with any of his other sekirei.

Homura - THIS was intresting. Powerful enough, don't get me wrong. But ah........Minato, dude, have you considered what that means if you to activate Homura's 'norito'? *kisskiss*

So. Who else thinks that the Ashikabi of the pink and blue ranger will hit on Minato during these next few chapters?

Last edited by 1LuckySumGun; 2009-06-22 at 17:13.
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote