View Single Post
Old 2011-09-11, 16:08   Link #23
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Outstanding episode!

Additional thoughts in the spoiler space below.

Spoiler for Episode 24 Thoughts:
I don't know. If they close the inn, what she leaves behind is nothing.

Also, I'm not sure you're right about her practical reason. I think she explained her "real, practical reason" to Ohana - money. They're in debt. Right now, "nothing" would be up. That's why she wants to declare bankruptcy and call it a day. Yes, the fact that she has no faith Enishi can turn it around plays a part - she doesn't want him to get deeper into debt and end up not paying the employees what they're owed, as well as taking the opportunities they have now.

I'm not sure what the mutiny at the end was all about. It's one thing to go against Sui's orders and accept reservations. It's another to make an enemy of the inn alliance. Doubly so if what they want is to continue the inn - it's not like they're trying to end with a bang. Yes, they can be petty and green-eyed lot. All the more reason not to get on their bad side, since no matter what, they depend on each other. Especially a small inn like Kissuiso - they just don't, by themselves, have the personnel to absorb a sudden, complete loss like all the part-timers going away at the same time.