View Single Post
Old 2008-05-04, 17:13   Link #1
sezen_atacan

Question I have a Tojan problem.

I don't know nor do I remember which file I clicked on but yesterday I accidently clicked something random garbage stuff about 10K in size, got a blue screen and now my comp is messed up accordingly:

list of symptoms---

----- Sound drivers dislodging itself constantly, everytime I do something I must reinstall sound card over and over again.

----- Video capture that worked all of a sudden didn't give me video signals anymore. Wonky fps in games when it is usually fine.

--- task manager doesn't do to good but some file/tojan/virus is hiding itself so well that it is making it appear that its explorer/windows itself that is eating up resources.

---- A file that I can't find is eating 100% computer resources.

--- Constant internet traffic as if someone is connected to my computer even though I turned off torrent and other p2p and restarted.

Actually I have spent more than 20 hours trying to find a way to get rid off the trojan but often end up with "file not found" or "some mem error to blue screen".

Can't find a good trojan-extermination program though. However, I am trying to solve windows without reinstalling because I will have to relink everything.

The fact that I am using over 100 video/audio codecs just to get some of the subs here to work is just the surface of the reason for not reinstalling windows.

I am open to solution for tough gurella-fighting style trojans. Lets use reinstall as last option ok??
sezen_atacan is offline   Reply With Quote