View Single Post
Old 2011-09-17, 16:02   Link #527
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Well that 7/10 for Memories of Nobody wasn't a typo. I genuinly thought it was good.

Quote:

You don't consider the concept of Hell to be truly ambiguous and debatable subject? The concept of Hell is partly the reason why a lot of atheists reject the concept of Abrahamaic religions. Sorry, it's just that I did Philosophy during college so I'm just more interested in these things.
Actually Hell is more of a idea that shouldn't can be differed from person to person.I agree it is philosophical. That is y the idea that the movie tried to make it so simplistic is totally wrong. They should have went more in depth on the people of Hell and what they did wrong.

Quote:
Not always no, but I think in this case it would've helped. If you're going to go for a straight "action packed but lacking depth" kinda story, then it's important that lack of depth is made up for by a combination of good creativity and execution (e.g Summer Wars or Redline). Sadly this film was lacking in those areas as well...
Hell's make up was very creative and entertaining. How Hell works was also creative.

That's...not what I was confused about. I understood "Hell's will". What I was confused about was who was behind "Hell's will". Was is Soul Society? Was it someone in charge of Hell that we didn't see? Was it Hell it self that has a mind of it's own?

I though that part was kinda of obvious. They never brought up the Devil so they made it sound like it had a will of its own. It is only natural Hell helped Ichigo because Ichigo was helping keep the sinners in Hell. Highly wrong and out of character on Ichigo's part but yea........