View Single Post
Old 2008-08-28, 12:12   Link #90
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo View Post
Ooops, Double post----awell.

BTW, isn't there already a weather fruit. Becuase if I remember correctly the guy who saved luffy from Smoker in Loguetown used the weather to help him.
That guy was Monkey D. Dragon, Luffy's Father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky View Post
gravity fruit: the abitlity to control the amount of pressure applied to any object that he she or it touches to certain degree. When applied to self, one can move faster because of the lost of gravity and strike harder then then average elephants kick ;p
Loss of Gravity does not equal more speed. Loss of friction would, but that would be self-confounding. Without friction, you wouldn't be able to move, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnphm1 View Post
Naruto probably ate that copy copy fruit and we know how well that work for him.
Damn right...

Right here goes:
Newton Newton Fruit
Ability to Control, Create and Channel/Manipulate 'Force'

Advantages:
Strictly speaking, this is the ultimate melee/physical damage type fruit. It's guaranteed against almost every non-logia / physical type opponent.

Even Doflamingo would fall before it. Think: If you simply apply a 1 million Newton force to your muscles, how likely is it that Doflamingo's strength of will could move 1 million Newtons?
Plus: Even if he gets to move you, (assume his powers have nothing to do with strength of his own will, and he can innately move anyone) before he can damage you, channel a powerful downward force to his head. Death. Instant.

Ability to Nullify/Amplify 'Force'. So think about it: Some big dude comes in, and punching hard...and bam...nothing happens...Cos I can nullify any force I choose.
Or, The big guy punches, and bam, his fist is distorted beyond recognition, cos I chose to apply a 50 million Newton force to the point where his fist would connect.

Forced Limits. Then think about externally controlling your limbs by using force on them. You could achieve speeds that are unimaginable...you could match Kizaru's Light Light no Mi!!
But even though you would be able to match his speed, you can't hit him. Imagine propelling yourself forward with a 1 billion Newton force. That's definitely over mach 3. (1 mach = unit for 1 x the speed of sound)

Force Bomb. Now Imagine creating a force that moves outward from a defined point, all around, at say, 5 mil newtons? That's right. Instant explosion

Black Hole. Now take a force that pulls everything around it towards a defined point, and at the core of that pulling force, there's an exploding force...
Yes, it's a black hole.

Force Comet. Propell Yourself, using a sufficient Force, high into the air, and then, with as much force as you can manage, shoot yourself back down, then radiate force outward as you hit your target...Boom. Fairy Meteor Crush!!!

Manipulation of Gravity. Because Gravity is simply the pulling force effect of an object on objects of lesser mass, right? So it's just a force, right? So if I control force, I control gravity, right? Bingo!!

Disadvantages...

It can damage any physical thing, but, like most other fruits, once a logia user turns into his elemental form, you can't hit him.

...Unless you use your brain, and carry around some seastone shards with you. Duh. Use your force ability to control tiny splinter of seastone and splinter them into your opponent. Tadah. Instant ownage.

Honestly, the only weakness you'd have is falling into water...sigh...

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Last edited by holypanl; 2008-11-12 at 11:25.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote