View Single Post
Old 2009-12-28, 01:33   Link #65
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Send a message via AIM to Gangsta Spanksta Send a message via Yahoo to Gangsta Spanksta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
It's not about personality, it's about influence; Those two were strong, and had influence over everyone because of it. It's the same with the Abyssals, they were the biggest forces on the island for years. If they die, it better be big.
What use is strength if you don't have the brains to use it? And those two were Abyssal strength. Think Prissy and Raciella made that kind of strength small in the scale of things. I don't expect Raciella to live too much longer. She's a staute with even less personality than Alicia/Beth. Maybe it will be like Cyclone said and Prissy and the Statue will take each other out.

Quote:
I knew she was gonna die; I have a feeling it's gonna be like Ryus said about the new Trifecta of Priscilla, Raki and Raciella. Even if she did survive, I was curious and skeptical on what role she could continue. It's not like an alliance with the ghosts would have ever worked out.
What's Raciella gonna do, keep spitting?

Quote:
Maybe that's what he was aiming for; giving us belief she would survive then throwing us a quick curveball
I think we've been going about this the wrong way. We should guess what is least likely to happen next chapter.