View Single Post
Old 2011-02-13, 22:15   Link #94
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Well, would you make a change if you've hit upon a reliable formula that makes money? I'm not too impressed by Suite's first episode either (even though it was pretty much what I expected, since Toei never has two consecutive good seasons), but I doubt it would be any less successful than the others. Toei won't make something new unless their target audience's tastes change.

At the very least, Suite does seem to have better art/animation than Fresh or Yes/Go Go so far, since I don't see any cheap shortcuts yet. Hummy's happy cat personality is pretty amusing, so that's also a plus. Even if the script turns out as stale and formulaic as I expect it won't be worse than anything that's come before, and if the writers have some pleasant surprises coming up this may even turn out great.
Well obviously I just mentioned how popular it was in my post >.>. I also put IMO, because I'm sick of having the same thing over and over. Just make a new magical girl franchise it isn't so hard, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne View Post
I know. I'm the one who started posting Japanese TV anime ratings on this forum more than a few years ago.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...vision+ratings
Then why post the question earlier
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote