View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 14:25   Link #118
gazawraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I'm not sure Chopper can be used as an example of the potential of devil fruits. Considering the rumble ball, it seems more likely that chopper's additional transformations did not come from practice, but through medical tampering; Basically Chopper figured out a way to create a medicine that would make his rumble ball state permanent. No amount of practice could give a Zoan user additional transformations; it can only be achieved through science. We can't be sure until we see otherwise

Though thinking about it, i wonder if it could be that chopper's "monster point" could actually be his awakened form. If that were the case then it might lend evidence of Zoan users being able to have more control over their power since that would mean all of the awakened zoans would have achieved what chopper did with his rumble balls. If those zoans could achieve "monster point", then why not anything else that chopper could do? in that sence, that would mean chopper found a short dut with the rumble ball and that he did just learn to control it proper all on his own in the 2 years
Fine, if not through sheer training then perhaps though science (like Dr Vegapunk, his name tends to pop up everywhere) other zoan types could have been given his equivalent to the Rumble Ball. Chopper seemed to be able to make them alright and I guess Vegapunk with fundings ought to be able to make huge batches for other zoans.

I'm just saying I wouldn't cast the idea aside. I think they're out there...