View Single Post
Old 2008-11-07, 11:44   Link #75
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Now see, this is one of the chief reasons why I support the "Hancock is Luffy's mother" theory in the first place. I just feel that a love interest would be too much of a burden for Luffy, especially when he doesn't show that much interest in women in the first place (at least, not that kind of interest). I'm not saying that romance is a bad thing, but I'd like to think Luffy can take all the time in the world to find his "Pirate Queen" after he makes his dream of becoming Pirate King come true....
lol...I hate you..bursting up my Echi image of Luffy with Boa...

Either way, When it coes to luffy, loves is only a one way thing, in this case women to Luffy....Luffy mind is not really into women...is not that he doesnt like them..just, he likes eating even more...

Quote:
That was a mistranslation. She was talking about Luffy's Haki. She may not have had full mastery of her own Haki when she was a slave, but I think we can safely assume at this point that Hancock has full control over it now....

Thanks..to say that to this age we still find mistranslations is regretable...