View Single Post
Old 2009-07-13, 18:25   Link #42
Rita
한국어 guru

I picked everyone but Taiga. I think that every character is great!
I just don't like Taiga's actions and attitude, very much. And she's not a good match to Ryuuji either. >_>; I like Ryuuji because of his personality, I like how he's understanding and calm and I like his character design. Ami because I like her different styles throughout the anime and how she likes Ryuuji and trys to show him, yet he thinks she's just playing with him. And that she tries to act all pleasant but Ryuuji can see right through it. I like Minorin because of how she acts. She's super duperly crazy and I love it! XD Kitamura is cool because he's like Minorin, but just a tad bit less crazy. Sumire is cool because I like her bossy attitude and her character design. Maya, Kashii, Haruta, Noto because they're all side characters with great character design. I like Haruta's perverted attitude and how Maya likes Kitamura. Yasuko, because she's a really odd parent. She acts just like a kid, which is why I like her. I like Inko because I like her voice and how she says the most random things. I like the teacher, Yuri, because of her singleness. XD IDK, I just like everyone! They're all amazing.