View Single Post
Old 2008-07-11, 14:42   Link #982
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
What makes Kalen essential? She's just a pilot in the end. Even Suzaku is just a pilot in the end. The only ones really essential are Lelouch and the one he's getting revenge on then. I don't know if C.C. is going to play a big role, my guesses is yes cause she's been ignored the first half of season 2 and I don't need to hear someones onesided opinion why C.C. would not play a role anymore. I'll rather wait and see then...
I so agree with you. And Var is only speculating like we are. He can't know anything because nothing is canon yet. I don't see how she is essential either. And wasn't she supposed to be a supporting character right from the start? And they increased her role because the fans really liked her character or something. But IMO C.C. was always a main character. And anyway there is like half a season still remaining, anything can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
How so? Beyond the mystery of Geass, which will be revealed in 15 from the looks of things, what does she contribute?
If we were to know everything that was going to happen there would be no surprises. You will know how her part will play out when it does (or when some spoiler leaks).
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote