View Single Post
Old 2007-01-31, 13:38   Link #220
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Did you notice that Kakuzu much more powerful and smart than Hidan? Not only is Hidan relatively weak, but most importantly he is an arrogant and dumb guy. Probably this pair is the one where there's the largest difference in level. Also notice that Kakashi is one of the strongest ninja of Konoha, and he was able to destroy only one heart, also Kakashi was again overpowered by an akatsuki member and being saved as in the case of his fight against Itachi.

It's pointless to compare Shikamaru and Hidan, they are completely different.

In the Kakuzu vs Naruto fight i want to see the huge battle experience as a strong point for Kakuzu. He is the oldest known kage level ninja, he was fighting the 1st hokage when all the others (ninja like Chiyo, Sarutobi, Orochimaru,...) didn't even exist. Also it would be cool if his last heart was a bloodline heart, something cool like Kimimaro or the 1st hokage or the 3rd kazekage was.
Yeah I know what you mean. What I was trying to point out is, even if Naruto beats Kakuzu, it doesn't necessarily mean that he is at Akatsuki level. Also, this current battle, Kakashi had too many distractions like saving Ino and Chouji with is Raikiri instead of just avoiding the attacks. Even though Kakuzu has had an encounter with the 1st Hokage, doesn't mean he is at Kage level. Maybe the first owned him with 1 finger and was left alive.

Also in this arc, people have been dogging Kakashi but he hasn't even used his MS and his true powers. This arc was made for Shikamaru to shine and for Naruto to use his latest Jutsu. This doesn't mean Kakashi is weak.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote