View Single Post
Old 2008-07-21, 15:18   Link #1024
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Ah, anything to feed ani_d's ammo-belt is always a plus, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnag View Post
Plus Ranka is super cute and wears her heart on her sleeve.
Yeah, and she is also a loli-jail-bait with drooling moe fan-boys all over Japan drawing doujins of her in extremely compromising situations.

Thank goodness Alto have yet to ascend to the role of a serial lolicon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnag View Post
but I would be much more interested in a story that built on rankas feelings and Altos unwillingness to accept or be ruled by his. Anything with sheryl just seems too "Idol's new boy-toy" to me.
It sure seemed like it during Star Date, but if you have not progressed further after that episode, then you are certainly missing a lot of Sheryl's own inner struggles and her developing a definite affection for Alto.

Yet, I can almost use the same argument against this statement. I can easily say that anything with Ranka just seems too "girl's (another) new crush" to me, which usually ends in separation assuming the forms of some laughable high-school type drama, with kiddies attempting the roles of mature adults only to fail miserably at the end. There is absolutely no thought in Ranka's love for Alto, no substance, only hallow well-wishes on a singular-track road to nowhere.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2008-07-21 at 16:18.